jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

what is the best way to get followers on my hubs? and what are the best ways to

1. profile image48
    rainmansoonposted 7 years ago

what is the best way to get followers on my hubs? and what are the best ways to get traffic to hub?

2. Mekenzie profile image81
    Mekenzieposted 7 years ago

Follow others.  Read other Hubbers articles.  If you like their work leave a detailed comment and then fan them.  Most of the time they will return the favor by going to your hubs for a read and hopefully fan you too.

I also share my articles with my Facebook and Twitter friends and family .. Use the HUBTOOL included on your hubpage.

1. MakerBaker profile image60
      MakerBakerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I know I didn't ask the question but I found your advice, very helpful

3. dawnM profile image66
    dawnMposted 7 years ago

You can do exactly what you are doing by asking questions and answering questions that is a great way to get started.  I also started reality hubs for that purpose.  I write several a week and include hubbers answers and links to their pages in my articles.  Most of the questions are posted in hubber to hubber with my picture.  If you want to participate and your answer gets picked then other hubbers will get to know you better.

4. Champ40 profile image58
    Champ40posted 6 years ago

Apart from internal visitors, if you're active on forums then put some links to your hubs in your signature. Obviously you're better off putting a short description of your hub and a link, rather than a link by itself.