jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can you apply for an Amazon Affiliates account if you only write on hubpages, if

1. TinasTreasures profile image72
    TinasTreasuresposted 7 years ago

Can you apply for an Amazon Affiliates account if you only write on hubpages, if you don't have...

a blog or webpage?

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Hey Tinatreasures, yes you can still apply for Amazon's affiliate program. You tell Amazon who and where you plan on using your new affiliate power, which is HubPages. There is no restriction to becoming an affiliate, that I know of, it is free.

3. barryrutherford profile image78
    barryrutherfordposted 7 years ago

You should not have trouble opening an Amazon Account but an ebay account is another long lengthy process...

4. Cactrot profile image65
    Cactrotposted 7 years ago

I got an amazon affiliate account even without mentioning I was using hubpages (or any other website), so it shouldn't be a problem unless things have recently changed

5. starx profile image64
    starxposted 7 years ago

There is no trouble while opening your account but i can suggest you that You need one website with some content to apply for amazon affiliate network. You can open blogger blog and write content on that blog for one month then apply to amazon affiliate network. Getting your own domain is much better before applying.

working