What is the link you provided on my hubtrail FAQ's?

1. travelespresso profile image77
    travelespressoposted 7 years ago

What is the link you provided on my hubtrail FAQ's?

Hello Cags - you left a link on my hubtrail FAQ's but it was snipped(!!).  I want to ensure we are all using the same information about tags - if that's possible!  Many thanks.

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Hey Travelespresso, what link are you referring to? I'm not sure what you are talking about on your Hubtrail FAQ's Hub, I did not post a link on the hub itself.

And, Eweirdo just posted to your Hubtrail FAQ's Hub the tags to be used for the continents. I posted in the forum my answer to his question about tags. I posted a comment on your hub, letting you know that I posted the answer in the forum, instead of posting it on your hub. I did not want to post on your hub, without your permission, so I used the forum to answer him. I saw his question on the feed and did not know when you were going to be able to answer him, so I took the liberty.

Any links that I post to the forum have nothing to do with self-promotion, so I do not know why they would be snipped?

Meet me in the Hubtrail forum and we can discuss this some more if it is not clear or still some confusion. I am reviving the thread now.

Closed to reply