1. Some folks have joined my fan club.... are we supposed to reciprocate?.. If I join more fan clubs or more folks join mine... does it impact the score?
2. Somebody has left a comment... are we supposed to reply?
3. How is the overall score computed?
1. fan if you like the person or their writing. If you resiprocate every fan u get, you'll wind up with a list of favorites you don't even care for. Also, don't expect other to reciprocate your fanniing, most won't unless they're new
2. YES reply to comments you recieve. Not only does it show the commenter you appreciate their view and comment, but also puts your hub in hubtivity which can bring in more HP traffic
3. A variety of factors--hubs published, individ. hub scores, community participation. All sorts of things. There are countless hubs devoted to this, just do a search. There are also forums out the wazoo about it
Only join a fan club if you are interested in what they have to say. It's got nothing to do with your hubscore; other than the fact that more people may look at your stuff. However, I wouldn't depend on that.
In the same vein, I don't feel you have to reply to every single comment. But, other feel differently.
About hubscore...great minds cannot figure it out...
1. Do as you like. I personally do reciprocate, if this is not a spammer. Yet it does affect hubscore, both ways.
2. Do as you like. I personally try to reply to every comment, but often fall behind.
3. Great minds don't bother, cause it's not worth the effort in most cases. As long as you stay within the rules, you are fine
I make every attempt to reply to comments on my Hubs because I believe it is appropriate to let that person know you are managing your Hub.
I also thank Uninvited Writer, Misha, Darkside(will checkout your hub later), Healthcare basics, getpaidto post.
by McKenna Meyers21 months ago
When I first started on Hubpages, there seemed to be more reciprocation. In other words, if I read and commented on someone's hub, they'd do the same on one of mine. But now that doesn't seem to be the case. Has anyone...
by Palis Pisuttisarun2 years ago
Hello guys!I just started HubPages less than a month ago so I'm fairly new and might not understand the way HubScore works like you do.I have published 5 hubs and I published my 5th hub yesterday. My fifth hub is called...
by Tina8 years ago
So I will post a few links to my hubs for you to look over. (Please??) Would like some commentary on my writng style and if the hub is interesting enough. Seems as though I have an acceptable hub score...
by Isabella Snow6 years ago
I don't post in these forums anymore, so most of you won't know who I am, but I've been around a long time. I am not going to get into a debate with *anyone*, this is just an FYI for those of you who are panicked about...
by seohowto8 years ago
Hey, hub'bersI've just posted about "dofollow" and "nofollow" on my blog, as this question is one of the most frequently asked questions. If you have a "dofollow" blog, please add it in...
by Tessa Schlesinger20 months ago
I was quite stunned a week or more ago when someone made a statement on one of my hubs that she had commented twice and I had snubbed her by not replying. Her comment had been particularly flattering, and probably...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.