jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Which do you think is more important in deciding to read a hub or a blog?

1. ramkkasturi profile image61
    ramkkasturiposted 7 years ago

Which do you think is  more important  in deciding to read a hub or a blog?

-do you value author's name,hub  title, hub score, hubber's  score or attractive photographs?

2. Smart Rookie profile image68
    Smart Rookieposted 7 years ago

I would say the hub title matters most because it's an indication of the hub's subject matter.

3. suny51 profile image55
    suny51posted 7 years ago

blogs or hubs are your thinkings, personal writing that you share with your fellow hubers,titles have their roles to play,obligations also make you read them,but in the end only the quality of hub is that matters.

4. profile image0
    Calling Crowposted 7 years ago

For me it is the title and the first paragraph. If the title is catchy and the first paragraph is well written and easily understood, that indicates to me that the rest of the hub should flow just as well. But if it is a topic that intrests me, I will keep reading and do my best to make sense of it. After all, I can always ask a question if I get too confused.  smile

5. borge_009 profile image80
    borge_009posted 7 years ago

For me Hub title is important because it is the first thing that we will see before seeing the content.

6. starx profile image65
    starxposted 7 years ago

Information is important which is Irrespective of author, grammar and other gleaning appearance. What you want to share counts more than anything else. So i prefer to get the point across instead of score,pics,author and page design.

7. profile image51
    dagnytaggertposted 7 years ago

The title can draw you in but the content is what keeps you reading.. and hopefully thinking!

8. profile image0
    Life Unpluggedposted 7 years ago

Firstly I decide I choose my favorite topic (and it might vary everyday ) and then I choose the hot or the best ones from my favorite topic.
    Yes when I joined I  use to read the more popular authors hubs ,with good hubber score ,but now I prefer to read the topics I like and then it can be of author who has just published 1-2hubs.

9. profile image0
    ftch911posted 7 years ago

I suppose a little bit of everything but mostly the title.

working