jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Where am I allowed to link from hubs to my web site or blog?

1. Brian V. Hunt profile image58
    Brian V. Huntposted 7 years ago

Where am I allowed to link from hubs to my web site or blog?

Can I link to my web site or blog from any of my hubs? I read the rule that non-unique content in hubs can't link to the original on your web site but I want to know if I can just put my url in my hubs.

2. Marisa Wright profile image99
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

There's no point in pasting duplicates of articles into HubPages - they won't do well.

Make each Hub an original article.  Then you can have two links back to your blog or website in a Hub. 

If you put the same links into every single Hub, you'll get flagged - so mix and match them.

3. steve8miller profile image81
    steve8millerposted 7 years ago

Adding your URL to your hubs is no big deal. However if you have written a blog for example, then you copy it and paste it over here on Hubpages that is the problem. I have recently been deleting my blogs, and transferring them here. I have done that one time so far. It works for me, because here I take more time, and edit it better. Inevitably it was a new unique article. I just deleted the old blog about the topic though. I like this site better than my blog site all day long.

4. jasoncox83 profile image75
    jasoncox83posted 7 years ago

To not add to the other answers, but one thing was left out. You are allowed two links to any single domain per hub. However they warn you not to link to the same domain too often as "a single domain rarely has everything needed on a topic" per a quote from an email I got from them, when I asked a similar question.
    Make sure your linking not to the blog itself, but to each individual post should help. Use the ability to have links in your profile, to link to your blog.
    Hope this helps