jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

how many views a day do your top hubs get?

1. vaguesan profile image84
    vaguesanposted 7 years ago

how many views a day do your top hubs get?

2. John B Badd profile image59
    John B Baddposted 7 years ago

My best hub today had 23 views.  I rarely get over 40 on a hub but i have only been here 3 weeks.

3. vaguesan profile image84
    vaguesanposted 7 years ago

that's about what I'm getting. I've been signed up for hubpages for months now, but only recently have I been giving it a serious effort. Anyone else want to share their page view stats?

4. Sparhawke profile image61
    Sparhawkeposted 7 years ago

Maybe 25-35 a day, though I am not sure how many of those are my own lol

5. johnshade profile image69
    johnshadeposted 7 years ago

i get about 2-3 views per day per hub, some just get 0 lol

6. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 7 years ago

My most-trafficked hub gets 1,000+ per day.

7. Ben Evans profile image74
    Ben Evansposted 7 years ago

I get about 15-20 total per day and that is for all my hubs.  It takes awhile and while I have been here for awhile I havent done much.

I dont really care so much I am just happey when someone reads and enjoys what they read.

8. michifus profile image82
    michifusposted 7 years ago

I was getting around 200 for my top hub as it got ranked quite highly on the first page of Google, however it has recently dropped and so has the traffic.

Getting up in Google for top search terms appears to be the key to high traffic. This one has now dropped to around 30, so I need to do some work on it to get it back!!

9. dawnM profile image67
    dawnMposted 7 years ago

It really depends on the top and how many hubs and followers you have.  When I started 3 months ago I would get a good number in the send off, around 35 and then it slowed and then some of them picked up in a month, one hub I got hits on right away but it depends.  I think that the more hubs you put out that are of intrest they will bring each other up.

10. DonnaWallace profile image73
    DonnaWallaceposted 7 years ago

I only get about 5 views per day, but I have not invested much time in Hub Pages recently since my day job is so busy. Hopefully, I can build more hubs and attract more visitors. It's all just a matter of time and hard work!

11. jasonycc profile image77
    jasonyccposted 7 years ago

My record is 600+ views a day on a single hub. Though that has dropped to about half recently.

And I have 2 hubs that have zero traffic even after 7 days. Need to overhaul and do face lift on these.

12. wytegarillaz profile image77
    wytegarillazposted 7 years ago

Not a lot  of views yet , I did have about 300 over a few days with one of them, would love more!

13. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

My top hub which is my 1st article have 65: 30 days views and 1660 ever total views as of June 1, 2011 A.D. All of these views comes from 100% referring sites traffic. I knew that I have written the greatest article on the earth so that when it was getting 0 traffic for 2 months I did not stress out over it and was patient and waited for the referring sites to find it and they did find it 2 months later on August 2010 A.D. I now have 3 articles of excellent quality content and it have a total of 895: 30 days views and 2964 ever total views. 1st article: 65 30 days views and 1660 ever total views. 2nd article: 550 30 days views and 1024 ever total views. 3rd article: 280 30 days views and 280 ever total views. 1st article: 66 hub score. 2nd article: 72 hubscore. 3rd article: 81 hub score. Just the facts as of June 1, 2011 A.D. for my 3 articles of which all of them are tops excellent quality articles that gets its traffic from 100% referring sites which have now spread it around the world in 8 countries and 11 cities with 24 visits and 42 pageviews from the referring sites. You must remember that my 1st article began with 0 traffic for 2 months and I was patient and waited knowing that the referring sites will find it and promote the greatest article on the earth around the world of which they have done this with my 1st article. Write it and they will come and multiply your views with referring sites traffic but it is a slow moving time process with your excellent quality content article which is the way that it should be and above all else you must be patient and keep your hands off of your article like I have done with my 1st article for 2 months knowing that it will be found by the referring sites because it is of excellent quality article for all of humanity to the Glory of GOD.

14. SunSeven profile image63
    SunSevenposted 6 years ago

I have a few hubs that get 1000+ views per day.
    But then I have many with less than 10 views per day too!

Best Regards

working