jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Has anyone made $50 on hubpages just with only one hub?

1. dtn2885 profile image58
    dtn2885posted 6 years ago

Has anyone made $50 on hubpages just with only one hub?

2. Brett.Tesol profile image50
    Brett.Tesolposted 6 years ago

I personally haven't.

However, I would imagine that it would only be possible through a hub that is an evolving story (so that search engines see new content and visitors want to come back)... yet, it would still take a long time to build up enough traffic to earn $50 from one hub.

3. Tombuckers profile image59
    Tombuckersposted 6 years ago

Technically yes, I have made $300 from one hub but is was promoting a product so the money wasn't directly earned from the hubpages.

In terms of just ad revenue, if you are getting $50 from 1 hub I salute you, as my highest is only $2/3 per hub.

4. Sesshoumaru2st profile image58
    Sesshoumaru2stposted 6 years ago

I don't know of anyone,but it is possible.If you write something that people need,but you brought a different perspective on the matter that works.Trust me,that 1 page will worth more than 1000 pages of garbage. So why haven't i done it yet? Well,easier said than done my friend.

5. K Kiss profile image81
    K Kissposted 6 years ago

I have earned about $100 from one single hub over a period of 20 months. It is possible but one needs to land on a topic that really gets lots of hits and clicks

6. sarkarinaukria profile image37
    sarkarinaukriaposted 6 years ago

I am building more hubs now! smile
    hoping to earn more in the coming months!

7. Rochelle Frank profile image96
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

Yes, but I've been here for three years.
    One (out of my 100+ hubs) easily earns more than 50% of my adsense.
    It is not even my most viewed hub-- but sometimes you get lucky even when you are not trying very hard for the earnings.

Now-- if you are talking about just posting ONE hub, total; you would have to be VERY lucky to post just the right subject for people who are looking to buy something that answers their question.

8. dillon102 profile image68
    dillon102posted 6 years ago

I have one hub that produces about everyday for adsence. I am sure it has made over $50.Thats because its on page one or a popular search keyword.

9. Pollyannalana profile image87
    Pollyannalanaposted 6 years ago

I made 10 cents on about 300, months of writing my butt off. but then of course I didn't get that, so I have no ads. I have been here about 15 months I think, I stopped counting, you have no way of know anything.

10. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

I earned $.01 cent on 1 hub on December 28, 2010 A.D. called " Daily Nuggets Moment AMBASSADOR BRANDON BUTLER " that now have on June 23, 2011 A.D. 26 visits and 45 Page Views with a ever total page views 3056 and 245 monthly views with an average 1018 views per hub for 3 hubs from 100% Referring Sites, 0% Search Engines, 0% Direct Traffic. I got 0 traffic on this article from June 2010 to August 2010 A.D. I am well on my way of making big money with 100% Referring Sites Traffic. This $.01 cent was earned in 6 months so I have already hit the jackpot with it and it have been multiplying slowly through the referring sites which is the greatest article on the earth. The proof is in my numbers that I have share with you.

11. JT Walters profile image76
    JT Waltersposted 6 years ago

I would guess anything is possible but I don't know how probably it is. In time all of your hubs have the possibility of producing $50 but whether it is in a month or 3 years is a matter of luck.