jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Voting down or just ignore?

1. Pcunix profile image93
    Pcunixposted 7 years ago

Voting down or just ignore?

I've ben browsing and hub hopping and voting up stuff I really liked, and flagged one post that promoted illegal activity, but I haven't done much voting down.

The posts I'm ambivalent about or those that are plainly just MFS (Made for Adsense).  Somebody had just taken a Wikipedia article or a product description from a manufacturers website, rewritten it a bit and posted it, with or without an affiliate link.

There's nothing of value.  No opinion, no tips, no personality. 

As i said, I have just been skipping these, but I'm curious about other hubbers feelings.  Do you vote these down?

2. pisean282311 profile image59
    pisean282311posted 7 years ago

I have voted down only 1 hub which i found objectionable ..hub team deleted that account i suppose..other than that i normally don't vote anything down..voting up is activity i do for hubs i find good..

3. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Voting down is your choice, why would you need someone else's opinion?

4. Pcunix profile image93
    Pcunixposted 7 years ago

I'm curious about how other people feel about maintaining the quality of HubPages articles.  Is it sufficient to simply ignore MFA junk or do you think it should be actively voted down?

As I said, I'm ambivalent: I'm not sure what is best.  That's why I am asking.

Closed to reply

working