jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you intend to publish a series of 5 or 6 hubs regarding different aspects of

1. Joni Douglas profile image84
    Joni Douglasposted 7 years ago

If you intend to publish a series of 5 or 6 hubs regarding different aspects of a single...

subject, is it better to publish them all at the same time, or should you publish one a day for optimal exposure?

2. PhoenixV profile image72
    PhoenixVposted 7 years ago

I would think there would be an advantage to both . A more in-depth  Hub could be focused on and and promoted easier *tweeted facebook wall , etc ,having just the one hub would get individual,extra attention . On the other had if you have a lot a material and you are going to inter-link them all , I think you are correct in optimal exposure.

3. Cumbesef profile image61
    Cumbesefposted 7 years ago

I actually wrote a book, one or two chapters at a time.  I began using the title of the book with a number and then gave a subtitle as a chapter heading.

I was new to the hub page world at that time.  I see now that I could have used a group name and then added each segment to the group.

To answer your question, I got a great deal of exposure (and consequently a following) that began reading the book a chapter at a time.  people began looking for the next read before it was out there.  So, in a sense, I created a market following of sorts.  However, my chapters could have stood alone and not needed to be a part of the larger picture...

If you are trying to increase readership - then I would publish one at a time for this reason:  One at a time gives more digestible portions.  If the hub is not so lengthy - you will have more people reading it (I think). 

Hope that gives you some insight...

Happy Writing!

4. Alison Graham profile image95
    Alison Grahamposted 7 years ago

I agree that there are advantages to both but would definitely recommend that when they are all published, they should be grouped and have links with each other.  Google will give this more credit and rate it more highly than individual articles that are not linked.

5. dabeaner profile image57
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

I would break it up into as many Hubs as it takes to get 800 words plus in each, then link all to each other and group them.  Each title URL should include a common keyword/phrase and one specific to each Hub.  It goes without saying that those keywords should be something web searchers are actually looking for.  (BTW, do as I say, not as I do, except on just a very few of my Hubs -- ;-) )