jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How much are you earning on hubpages?

1. form33 profile image62
    form33posted 7 years ago

How much are you earning on hubpages?

2. profile image0
    GloryAtWillposted 7 years ago

Not enough, or anything at all lol.

BUT I have a dream that I eventually wish to share, just to get an open honest response. Hopefully I am able to connect to like minded people, that I believe is where the profit may lie, but its not like my main intent is to profit, it is to just share and find others that share the same thing!

Check a couple of my first hubs to get a picture of who I am. I know they could be better, or SHORTER lol, but they are trying to speak a truth, a kind of wisdom, and I think thats what counts. Hopefully I can gain opportunities with others, thats why I am really here, for the good.... ANDDD THE MONEY! lol, no jj but I am honestly here just for ME, and to explore with others to understand set change in motion!

AWESOME.

I hope to connect with like minded people!

Thanks a bunch!

3. vaguesan profile image82
    vaguesanposted 7 years ago

Not much. I've made a few cents and gotten about 4 clicks from adsense. I'm hoping it will pick up as I generate some more traffic. Right now I'm really trying to get more traffic coming from google and yahoo search.

4. Spider Girl profile image75
    Spider Girlposted 7 years ago

So far I've just made 21 bucks with my 9 hubs in 11 months. You can do much better with hubs quality and even quantity. Best of luck!

working