jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I wrote an excellent hub, and after twenty four hours its score is only 53, why?

1. angela_michelle profile image99
    angela_michelleposted 7 years ago

I wrote an excellent hub, and after twenty four hours its score is only 53, why?

I have a hub that is absolutely excellent. I wrote it yesterday, and the hubscore started to go...up from fifty as they always do. I then looked this morning, expecting it to be on its way up at least in the sixties after twenty four hours, it's now 53. Seriously, I've never had one rank so low. And this one is not controversial, it's absolutely well written, it's one of my favorite hubs actually, why would it be rated so low? It's my King Tut one in case you are curious.

2. thooghun profile image82
    thooghunposted 7 years ago

As you already know Hub scores seem to be inextricably tied with traffic as well as quality, how's it going on that front?

Your king tut hubs is very good, as you claimed, and I'm willing to be it will pick up sharply.

3. angela_michelle profile image99
    angela_michelleposted 7 years ago

It has had 24 visits, so that might be part of it, but I've had other hubs like that that really skyrocketed with the score. Who knows.

4. Pearldiver profile image79
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

King Tut huh?
    You do realise that this Eygtian subject was cursed right?
    The Ancients stated that he would die young, as would his sister whom he married, his children.  The Pheroh was not to be shared with an unworthy public and if this was ever done; the one who shared him would become tormented over him!
    Oh Well.... guess they were right... Hahaha your score is haunting you!

5. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 7 years ago

I had a look at it, not bad.  But that doesn't make it deserving of a high score, it's what other people think, the ammount of visitors and how long they stay, how many are linking to it, there's all sorts of reasons.  If it's deserving, it will get a better score, if it isn't, it won't, it may be one of those hubs that take time to click with people.  Once the writing's done, time to worry about the next bit.

6. justom profile image72
    justomposted 7 years ago

Who cares? If you like doing hubs why worry about #'s. I've read much more crap on here than good stuff, but there you go, that's my opinion. Peace!!

Closed to reply

working