jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

while applying for adsense I gave the link to one of my hubs..as webpage...did i

1. reggie.1.618 profile image70
    reggie.1.618posted 7 years ago

while applying for adsense I gave the link to one of my hubs..as webpage...did i do it right?

I think I did something wrong, coz now my adsense account is now approved but its only showing the impressions of one particular hub and not all my hubs sad I need some help in making things right...

2. Robertbloggert profile image68
    Robertbloggertposted 7 years ago

The key part in MM's answer is set up a channel to just www.hubpages.com in your adsense account.
    That way it will track any hub you have here.

Unfortuanatly it took me almost a year to realize this I've been getting no credit for any of my hubs. Because when I first did mine I copied the URL of my hub profile page. Ughhhhh!

3. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Even if you have no channels set, clicks should still show up in the "aggregate view".  You just won't know exactly where they came from.

4. lovebuglena profile image88
    lovebuglenaposted 7 years ago

When you applied for AdSense you had to apply via HubPages and you had to submit your hubpage profile URL from what I remember. I am surprised that you got approved by submitting a URL of one of your hubs and not your hubpage profile URL.

Remember that the total number impressions you see in your AdSense account does not equal the total number of impressions or views of all your hubs. So what you see in AdSense may actually be the correct number.

Lena

5. PMS9 profile image74
    PMS9posted 7 years ago

when applying for ad-sense, use your profile link.
    for example, do this, when logged in hubpages, you see "my profile" on top right corner, click on it, then copy the link present in address bar of your browser.
    That's it
    use this link to apply for ad-sense

working