jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

RSS on Facebook

1. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 8 years ago

I just added my hp rss feed on facebook that is in my BOX but how do I get it to show on my profile or is this an option?

1. Maddie Ruud profile image79
      Maddie Ruudposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I use the official Facebook Notes app, and just import my feed.  This way, new hubs show up in my news feed automatically (although not for a while after I publish), and also show up in my "Notes" box on my profile.

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

I thought the RSS button on our site was for our audience to subscribe to...hmm we jus sorta *nudge* them with a.. *feel free to subscribe by rss* message wink

3. sunforged profile image65
    sunforgedposted 8 years ago
    1. sunforged profile image65
      sunforgedposted 8 years agoin reply to this

seems like this functionality may have been removed

i use an application called "social rss"

search for it in your facebook search box

4. N. Ramius profile image78
    N. Ramiusposted 8 years ago

The Notes app that is automatically in Facebook is definitely the easiest way to go. Don't forget you can adjust your privacy options on who can see your notes and thus your RSS feed.

Of course I'm paranoid about my hubs and don't want my friends seeing them so I set it to my eyes only. I get backlinks but not traffic as a result

1. Misha profile image76
      Mishaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

No, you are NOT getting backlinks this way. Search engines can't see them too.

5. curiozities profile image60
    curiozitiesposted 8 years ago

I tried using the HubPages app on facebook but it doesn't work.  Either that or I have no clue how to get it to show my Hubs on my Facebook page.

1. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Try the links and that sunforged and Maddie left. big_smile

6. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 8 years ago

Awesome guys!  I got it all set up now. big_smile

working