jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is there a area where I can go bread up on the affiliate section of hub pages, i

1. Social-Networking profile image35
    Social-Networkingposted 7 years ago

Is there a area where I can go bread up on the affiliate section of hub pages, i'd like to know

how we can get acredited for bringing refferals to hub pages threw the hubs we create and our visitors end up joining hubpages how do we get accredited for that and how can we set that up in our new hubs?

Thanks for your help hubpages,

If there is a seperate affiliate program i need to sign-up for please just send me the url/ www.

2. GO Woman profile image55
    GO Womanposted 7 years ago

Not sure but please let me know if you find out.

3. Booster911 profile image67
    Booster911posted 7 years ago

If you want to refer someone to a particular Hub then navigate to the Hub and scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click on "link to this page" and you will be given the referral URL and some example HTML. The URL will contain your affiliate code if you have logged in.

If you want a general referral to Hubpages then the URL is /hubpages.com/_50xkll01txq5/ (that's my referral code in there).

To find your referral code then click on "my account" and then "URL Trackers" (3rd column). You will see your referral code and be able to create additional codes if you want. Click on a referral code to see your affiliates. The "Help" button on that page will explain it too.

4. Susana S profile image97
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

To find out more about the affiliate program and set up your referral tracker go here: http://hubpages.com/tour/affiliate/

working