jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How to change the number in my picture?

1. Victoriaaa profile image55
    Victoriaaaposted 7 years ago

How to change the number in my picture?

I'm new to this. I notice that it keeps change and I see other people with higher numbers. How is this done?

2. tobkum profile image57
    tobkumposted 7 years ago

You can find all the details here: http://hubpages.com/hub/Hubscore

Best regards!

3. whooops profile image71
    whooopsposted 7 years ago

All of us has been new once.
    And relatively, I am also among the new ones.
    The best answer I can give you is to write more hubs, make an effort to make each new one better than the last and select interesting topics. And then participate in every aspect of hubpages. Such as in Answers, in Forums, in leaving comments and everything else.

Welcome to Hubpages and all the best.

4. Victoriaaa profile image55
    Victoriaaaposted 7 years ago

thanks you guys smile. I'll definitely work on that.

5. TVTopTen profile image56
    TVTopTenposted 7 years ago

Don't worry so much about the numbers. If you are a good member, and write awesome content those numbers will increase.

6. angela_michelle profile image97
    angela_michelleposted 7 years ago

That score is your author score. One of the things I did to raise mine, was to look up hubs on getting a high author score. Having raised my own score, I have since written one of my own, from my own experience, and my research.

Honestly the two best things for you to do to start out with is write quality hubs (well written, decent length, good pics, interesting) and become active on hubpages, such as asking questions like you just did, or answering them. Get involved in the forums, read others hubs, leave replies.

There are so much more than that, but those two things will get it to increase greatly.

By the way, it will change the most now. I know when i first joined, my score got as low as 8, and then two weeks later I was in the seventies. Just be patient, it will get there. At about a month, it was in the nineties, and it has stayed there since.

7. fernando d. profile image61
    fernando d.posted 6 years ago

rite! but mine is going down ,whats with that?