jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Number in the pic value?

1. WayOutWisdoms profile image56
    WayOutWisdomsposted 8 years ago

I am a 2-day old Hubber, and feel this is a stupid question, but what in the heck does the number showing on the bottom right right represent on the pictures in my hubbs?

Obviously, the overall # represents the value associated to my overall hub, but is the number in the picture a rating of sort to determine the pictures value?

Alright, I'll take the short-bus on this one, cause I have no ideer!

Thanks...

Wisdoms

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 8 years ago

I suggest you read the FAQ, as not only will it answer this question, but probably the next three or four dozen you might have.

http://hubpages.com/faq/

3. WayOutWisdoms profile image56

Well I did browse the FA-Q, and saw nothing. It thoroughly e-plains the Hub score, but not the pic. Plus... I'd be more proficient knowing... than reading half the crap they put in those FA-Q's!

However, it appears you've spent more time "NOT" answering my question, then it would have taken you to simply tell me, no?

Perhaps, I'm reading your answer as a bit abrasive, but it's ONE question I have, NOT 3-4 DOZEN? 

Being I am literate, that implies I'm an idiot... Which I don't appreciate, or take lightly. 

So much for my sincerity in posting in the HELP section.

Perhaps the FA-Q should state people without answers shouldn't answer in the help section, if they're NOT helping!

But thanks anyway!

4. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

I found this in the faq in less than 10 seconds.

http://hubpages.com/faq/#hubscore

1. WayOutWisdoms profile image56
      WayOutWisdomsposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I read all that before I asked my question, and I sure would love to know what the number in the bottom right corner of the picture means...

NOT THE OVERALL HUB SCORE! ~I understand, quality content, traffic, no copying, blah! blah! blah!

That's why I posted the question, but at this point, I could really care less!

Now I gotta wonder if the # in the pic is the overall Hub score?

If so, that now leaves me to wonder; when I visit my profile or a specific hub, the number on the hub (in green) is higher than the number on the picture?

Ah, who cares forgetaboutit~ I just wanna write...not waste time arguing!

Geez...

5. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

The one in your profile is your overall hubscore that depends on many factors.

The one in each article is what the faq describes.

6. WayOutWisdoms profile image56

My apologies, as I had it mixed up. I thought the green score was my Overall Hub Score. I didn't realize the pic # was where you lead me with the link. I had the two confused. Now it makes sense, as I understand traffic, page views, and content are key.

Thank-you

working