jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Are you earning just few cents from Hubs?

1. urs_dipak profile image59
    urs_dipakposted 7 years ago

2. profile image0
    Rockerzzposted 7 years ago

Yes i am just earning a few cents from hubpages.

3. wearing well profile image74
    wearing wellposted 7 years ago

Hi urs dipak.Love your butterfly face but where's your bio blog?
    I think readers here at hubpages like to get to know a little bit more about the mindset of the author before following them, even if their hubs are great;)
    Being patient and sociable here will help to attract more traffic to your hubs.Personally I didn't see any earnings until 2months, but I am now seeing the potential income streams grow in £pound sterling.Good Luck:)

4. urs_dipak profile image59
    urs_dipakposted 7 years ago

HI wearing well thanks for brief reply, admire your answer and will write my bio today itself. Hope to see you in list soon

5. kgnature profile image57
    kgnatureposted 7 years ago

Yes, I'm only seeing a few cents from my hubs, but I'm not here for the money. I just love to write, and Hub Pages offers an easy-to-use creative environment that makes writing about the things I love a pleasure.

6. wychic profile image88
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I'm seeing quite a bit more than just a few cents from mine, but the money is the only thing that allows me to stay here, so I make sure to make it smile. In order to do well here you'll have to do your own marketing and have some understanding of SEO, otherwise you're just waiting for people off of Hubpages to accidentally find you. This really, really limits your market since most people already here are just reading for the sake of seeing what other people here are doing, whereas organic traffic from search engines are seeking your information for a particular purpose. I have quite a few pending hubs on this subject, but there are quite a few other long-time hubbers who have a lot of great information too. I haven't checked your hubs so I don't know what you've done so far or the type of writing you do, I know fiction doesn't tend to earn much of anything, but if you do informational articles or product reviews/showcases then a bit of keyword research and a few backlinks can go a long way.

working