What is a good hub score on your first few hubs?

1. Romance Reader profile image56
    Romance Readerposted 7 years ago

What is a good hub score on your first few hubs?

2. Pcunix profile image91
    Pcunixposted 7 years ago

I bet you really mean YOUR first few hubs, right?

Let's see.  You joined 5 days ago, so your first hub can't be any older than that.  It has reached 70, which isn't shabby for 5 days.

Could it be better?  Sure.  But I suspect most don't do as well. 

Your genre is not my thing, so I only read a few sentences, but you seem to be capable of decent writing, so there is no reason you can't do well.

I suggest seeking out forums where people with similar interests lurk.  Chat it up, get to know people, let them know you.  Better scores will follow.

3. Wayne Brown profile image84
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

I would not expect to see much above the high 60's on your early hubs.  When you are getting started, visibility is the main problem not so much the quality of what you write. Stick with producing quality hubs, get them in the correct genre with a good title (can't stress title enough) and you will begin to see growth. Also, it helps immensely to read other writers frequently and regularly. If you like what you read become a fan. They in turn will probably seek you out, read your stuff, and tell their friends as well. This expands that exposure and visibility circle for you. WB

working