jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do I start blogging? I've got some topics in mind, but don't know how to sta

1. Joltin' Joe D profile image58
    Joltin' Joe Dposted 7 years ago

How do I start blogging? I've got some topics in mind, but don't know how to start.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

First you get a blog, you can get free ones at Blogger or Wordpress.

3. Wayne Brown profile image84
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

Write the story.  Set up your hubsite. Post the story. That's how you do it! WB

4. girlincape profile image79
    girlincapeposted 7 years ago

I have some problems with this too. Usually I think of something I'm interested in and then I say, what do I want to say about this? This can lead to an outline or just a stream of consciousness writing. Then all you have to do is organize it. Practice makes perfect when it comes to writing anything, and a lot of blogging is just letting your thoughts spill out in written form.

Motivate yourself by setting goals. If you're just starting blogging, tell yourself you want to write a page a day for a week or something like that. I'm terrible at goal setting myself but I found once I started it really worked!

5. David 470 profile image83
    David 470posted 7 years ago

What are your interests? What are you knowledgeable in? You can also research if you don't know much about a subject.

6. kennynext profile image73
    kennynextposted 7 years ago

Research what you want to write about and then make an outline. after you have all your information collected, you are ready to start writing.

working