jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How Often Should One Check The Adsense Earnings? Can One Get Banned For Checking

1. ngureco profile image83
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

How Often Should One Check The Adsense Earnings? Can One Get Banned For Checking Every Hour?

Can they think that if one log in the account obsessively, such a person might be up to something and refuse you earnings for all that period?

2. hoov45 profile image82
    hoov45posted 7 years ago

I don't think you can get banned for checking every hour, but your time could be better spent writing more hub articles or spending time with loved ones. That would get really tiresome checking Adsense that often.

3. Heuchera profile image79
    Heucheraposted 7 years ago

When I first signed up, I checked and rechecked very often.  The only benefit of that practice was that I saw (and printed) the screen showing that I had made my very first penny writing on HubPages.  I'm hoping that will be a favorite souvenir when I'm a famous writer.  In any case, it made me smile.  Hoov45 is correct, though, your time is better spent writing or being with your family.

4. profile image0
    Helpful Hannaposted 7 years ago

I don't thing there are any consequences other than wasting time that could be better spent.  It's like watching the clock hoping time will go by faster.

working