How can you get you and your hubs noticed?

1. FactAndFiction profile image57
    FactAndFictionposted 7 years ago

How can you get you and your hubs noticed?

I have been leaving comments and replying to forums and that doesn't seem to help!

2. wordsscriber profile image61
    wordsscriberposted 7 years ago

Write good content.  Comment on other hubbers Hubs.  Check out the forums. Publish, Publish, Publish.  I am a newbie, so you should check out the Hub Helping Center at
    http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/

3. profile image0
    Richard Stephenposted 7 years ago

Hi,

I see you've only been on Hubpages for two days.  First, welcome.  I'm sure you will have great experiences here. 

As to your questions, your hubs are nothing more than webpages.  As with any webpages, it may take several days to a couple of weeks for the search engine spiders to find your hubs and index them.  Once they have been indexed they will start appearing in search engine results when people search for the topics you write on.  They can then follow the search links to your hubs.

As wordsscriber said, continue to write more good quality hubs.  The more hubs you write the more potential traffic you will have. Make use of the tags feature so that your hubs will appear when people search for hubs by topic.  Also, be sure to link between your hubs on similar topics.  Participation in the forums is also a good way to get people to visit your profile and possibly your hubs.

In closing, don't get frustrated.  It can takes weeks and months to develop a large amount of traffic to your hub.  There is a lot to learn here on Hubpages.  Have fun with it! - Richard

working