Allowing Hub access to ad code is ok but what does google mean by 'allow Hub acc

1. boyjyoti profile image57
    boyjyotiposted 7 years ago

Allowing Hub access to ad code is ok but what does google mean by 'allow Hub access to your reports?

Hi again. I didn't know of Hubpages before. As you know I followed you here from Google forum and you are the first that I started following here. So is it not appropriate to say that I am your child here smile So tell me one thing. What do they mean by 'allowing access to Hub to your earning reports'? Email received by Google says '
    Please be assured that will not have access to any of your
    personal information or payment history'.
    What would that mean? Do you think your account was safe here? Why it got de-activated? I have my own websites too and cannot afford to loose account

2. profile image0
    RoyZwamposted 7 years ago

Then Google AdSense can check how many pageviews & clicks you got, so as well how many money you earned!

3. izettl profile image95
    izettlposted 7 years ago

Sorry I didn't see your question sooner. I don't have my own website so I am not risking as much as you, but I don't think there is huge risk involved. If you know about paypal, it has tons of personal info of yours, but it is simply a trusted source and we can just accept it at that. I would ask hub pages help and there is a spot where you click on "contact us" and specifically ask them your question. they respond very quickly. Also I would logically deduct that so many people on hubpages have other accounts and webpages to protect and they are on here. Good luck- hope you stay on hubpages and write.

Closed to reply