jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can someone please explain hub traffic statistics to me?

1. nataliemarie71 profile image60
    nataliemarie71posted 7 years ago

Can someone please explain hub traffic statistics to me?

I do not understand the different page views and the different triangles.  I keep getting blue triangles next to 2 of my hubs and nothing on the other 2. On the one with a blue triangle it says my views are 92.

2. SteveoMc profile image74
    SteveoMcposted 7 years ago

Look at the bottom of your stats screen, it tells you what each thing means.   The blue triangle means that traffic is declining for that item.  No triangle means that it is staying constant.   A red triangle means that traffic is increasing.  These are indicators not much more.   Although interesting, I find that these change so often that they are not exceptionally important.   They just give you a sense of trend. 
    Please see FAQ's   http://hubpages.com/faq/#triangles

3. wilderness profile image99
    wildernessposted 7 years ago

Blue triangles mean traffic is falling, red means it's rising.  They indicate short term variations only - I wouldn't worry much about it.

4. David 470 profile image82
    David 470posted 7 years ago

Red triangles are rising traffic, blue are decreasing. It always varies though and is only a short period of time ...Don't worry to much unless all of them are like that. Most will be neutral usually until it spikes up or down ..

Closed to reply

working