jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Hi Whitney, I am new Hub member so you could say I am pretty green with all of

1. Yuli Linssen profile image53
    Yuli Linssenposted 7 years ago

Hi Whitney,

I am new Hub member so you could say I am pretty green with all of this..any advices?

I could straight away see that you are the most popular girl around.. smile)
    Just wanted some tips on how could I get followers?

2. ZarkoZivkovic profile image78
    ZarkoZivkovicposted 7 years ago

Be active in the community, that is the best answer anyone can give you.

Write some more hubs, post real comments to other people's hubs, answer questions, basically get involved and people will notice and they will follow.

Whatever you do don't give up and don't spam smile

PS. Welcome to HubPages

3. Yuli Linssen profile image53
    Yuli Linssenposted 7 years ago

thank you so much for the quick respond..
    I will make sure to follow your advice!

Have a great day smile

4. Whitney05 profile image83
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

Definitely read the forums. If you have any specific questions, ask there (do a search first, as many of the beginner questions have already been asked. Check out the articles on hubbing, as well as the help tab at the top.

When writing, write whatever you want to write about. Find topics you enjoy. The more you enjoy what you're writing about, the easier it will be. If you really want to earn money here, do research on top paying keywords, niches, and searches. Bookmark like crazy if you have the time, and just have fun.

Personally, I just write to write and make money while I do something that I enjoy. I do pretty well here, and if you just keep having fun at it, you should as well.

Just remember that HubPages isn't a blogging site, so expect money on articles about how your day went.

In regards to followers, you'll want to write interesting hubs, participate in the forums, and comment on other people's hubs. This will get your name out there and people will want to read your stuff. If they like it, they'll join.

Have fun and participate.

working