jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Should you include pictures with hubs?

1. bfc08jack profile image57
    bfc08jackposted 7 years ago

Should you include pictures with hubs?

should you include a picture or pictures with your hubs, or should you just focus and write more content

2. CYBERSUPE profile image60
    CYBERSUPEposted 7 years ago

Remember a picture is worth 1000 words. Yes, include pictures with your hub. Good Luck

3. sjames4444 profile image59
    sjames4444posted 7 years ago

I agree. A well chosen picture will also attract more attention.

4. skgrao profile image70
    skgraoposted 7 years ago

What for are pictures taken,my hubs are full of pictures just have a look at this hub:-

5. bjspivey-rivers profile image72
    bjspivey-riversposted 7 years ago

Yes, include pictures.  Pictures make the hub more interesting and break up long blocks of text which can cause the reader to become fatigued.

6. Daniel J. Neumann profile image60
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

Yes. I have a "family photos" folder in my computer, and I'm running out of images. I still have several more pictures of my dog, Roxanne. It helps a lot.

7. lovebuglena profile image88
    lovebuglenaposted 7 years ago

You should definitely have pictures in your hub. It will help draw in readers and will increase the quality of your hub. Your hub score may even increase too. Of course you can't just put any pictures into the hub. They have to relate to whatever it is you are writing about.

8. profile image0
    iamqweenbeeposted 7 years ago

Well when I first joined Hubpages, I thought pictures with stories were for kids. I didn't consider the fact that most people (me included) like to see pictures, too. So, yes pictures are a great idea.

9. nifty@50 profile image74
    nifty@50posted 7 years ago

Yes! I recommend at least 5 per hub! The text should be about 1500 words or more! Then there's you tube clips! Oh yeah, that first picture is your featured picture, make it your "MONEY SHOT"!

10. profile image0
    naina_soniposted 7 years ago

Yes ofcourse your hubs become more interesting with pictures as compared to those hubs without any pics...!!!

11. arthurh profile image60
    arthurhposted 7 years ago

Most definitely, a picture is easier to view than a lot of words and creates more interest.