jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

You succeed as a hubber, will you ever behave like a snobby?

1. urs_dipak profile image58
    urs_dipakposted 7 years ago

2. Pollyannalana profile image85
    Pollyannalanaposted 7 years ago

If you are that type person there is a good chance yes, but I have known some very good ones at the top and they are all very kind. Depends on who you are.

3. yvens profile image61
    yvensposted 7 years ago

No,or at least I think/hope not to become one.  Most of the times people get confusedand/or misunderstand others how are at a different academic level, they seem to come across as stuck up snobs while in reality they simply have a higher brain activity with a small sometimes tiny window of concentration.
    Most of my friends are all academics(which at times is extemelly hard to engage in a simple non meaningful conversation without it breaking into a debate) I personally enjoy a meaningless debate.

4. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Personally, nope big_smile. I've been told I have a very sweet and friendly personality, and I'd like to keep it that way. Having money, however it was gotten -- or anything else, for that matter -- is not a sign of superiority. The people who turn into snobs, for whatever reason, do so because they think they've become better than the people around them.

5. profile image0
    iamqweenbeeposted 7 years ago

No! I will probably get bored if there isn't anything else to do or to accomplish

working