jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

why do all my hubs say needs revision

1. M.s Fowler profile image38
    M.s Fowlerposted 7 years ago

why do all my hubs say needs revision

2. webismine profile image59
    webismineposted 7 years ago

Go through the help section, you will find what you need to know.

http://hubpages.com/faq/#what_is_allowed and further

3. Teresa Schultz profile image79
    Teresa Schultzposted 7 years ago

You were so excited about being here, to do some writing before starting school, if I remember correctly. I think I commented on one or two of your hubs, but can't find them now - I guess not visible if need revision.

If I remember correctly, although you had some great ideas, the text content was not all that long, and some of your large pictures were pixelating - this is due to the original size of the image being small already, so when they appear large, their quality is lost.

Don't give up!

I suggest look at your articles again, perhaps add a paragraph or two to each, and use the "shift to the right" green arrow key in your image capsules to keep the images smaller - also select "quarter size image" in the image size section of the capsule, and then try and resubmit them.

I hope that helps, as I look forward to seeing you stick around on HubPages for longer.  Good luck.

4. Maddie Ruud profile image77
    Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago

Your hubs were moderated as substandard, since they consisted of a small amount of text accompanied by grainy/pixelated images.  You can bring them into compliance with our rules by adding some text (broken into paragraphs) and using higher-definition photos, or perhaps shrinking them to half- instead of full-width, so they are not blurry.

working