jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How many Hubs you create per day...

1. profile image49
    thamaraigirlposted 7 years ago

How many Hubs you create per day...

2. kaltopsyd profile image81
    kaltopsydposted 7 years ago

So far I make an effort not to create more than 2 hubs per day. Otherwise I'll have like 200 Hubs by now and I've only been on here for 2 months. smile

3. K9keystrokes profile image92
    K9keystrokesposted 7 years ago

I try not to place a quantity on my hubs. I try to get a hub out daily (or more if possible peoviding I don't have to comprimise the quality). It is far more important to me to get the information built into the hub than it is to get as many hub out as possible.
    Don't get me wrong, it is very important to have more hubs if you want to get a couple of sheckles for your work. So production does play a role, but making those hubs quality rich and informative becomes the prominant issue.
    Some hubbers can put out 3 or 4 (or more) hubs in a day that are simply devine articles that you want to share with everyone you know. But for new people or those who need to research a little more, the quality can not be sacrificed for the sake of numbers.

Best wishes!

4. iknowaboutrabbits profile image58
    iknowaboutrabbitsposted 7 years ago

i dont know how many i do daily but today ive done 5 and deleted them all! its hard trying to be happy with your hubs because you dont know whos going to see them!

5. David 470 profile image85
    David 470posted 7 years ago

I was creating 2-3 a day, but its hard to get good ideas so I might switch to once a day or focus promoting ones I have. Sometimes I get an idea that sparks a topic. Its not writing thats really that hard for me its the initial topic I need to find first

working