Why not remove all hubpages users with a hubscore below 30, i mean they aren't d

1. Eddy2106 profile image81
    Eddy2106posted 7 years ago

Why not remove all hubpages users with a hubscore below 30, i mean they aren't doing anything....

They have given up and are scamers, or trying to sell something.

2. Tony Flanigan profile image62
    Tony Flaniganposted 7 years ago

I almost agree with you there Eddy. Reason I don't fully support you is because a friend of ours joined in the past week, and while finding her feet, her hub score went down to 28.

It's sorted now and she is publishing, and active.

Seeing is Hubpages is supported by a database, several criteria could be used to get rid of the scammers and inactives.

3. Tusitala Tom profile image63
    Tusitala Tomposted 7 years ago

I can see what is being got at here.  But do we really want an 'Elitist, organisation.   Sure, some people are not so hot, not so skilled with their writing.   There are many reasons for this.  With some it is lack of education.  With others it might be that English is their second language.   Others still might have some sort of intellectual handicap.   No, I think we should 'soldier on' with the way things are.

It might be an idea to drop questions off that haven't been anwered even once in, say 12 months.   Maybe that is already the policy.  But it does seem there are a lot of really inane questions on in the  Unanswered Questions list.

Closed to reply

working