jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

what do i need to do for me to write better blogs . i am new to it .....pliz hel

1. bocanq profile image54
    bocanqposted 7 years ago

what do i need to do for me to write better blogs . i am new to it .....pliz help

please advice

2. wademcmaster profile image73
    wademcmasterposted 7 years ago

If what you are writing about is somethingthat can be factual, make sure you based the article on factual findings and not opinion (too much anyway).  Facts can't be argued, if they are proven, and adds credibility to your writing.  Also structure is important, have an overall message and a breakdown of facts throughout the article to back up that message.  Check spelling an grammar (I get a bit lazy on this unfortunately) to polish your articles off. Finally, presentation - pictures, videos, anything that makes the qriting more interesting.  Hopefully that can help!

3. Nick B profile image81
    Nick Bposted 7 years ago

Okay, firstly, I would say that your pagination could do with a bit of a tweak. It needs laying out better with paragraphs rather than large blocks of text. It will make it more interesting to look at and easier to read.

Secondly, your punctuation is a bit squiffy, so you need to sort that out.

The picture of the keyboard needs reducing in size so that it removes the pixellation.

As for the content, it reads okay, but I didn't really see anything that caught my eye and dragged me in by the scruff of the neck shouting "READ ME".

Perhaps I'm being overly picky, but the spelling wasn't good and as far as selling me work in data entry, it really didn't do it.

By the way, it's computer geek, not gick.

4. soni2006 profile image80
    soni2006posted 7 years ago

If you are new to blogging or article writing, my advice
    to you is that you write from your heart for earning money. Write on whatever
    you are really interested in. Answering questions at hubpages by creating hubs
    would be the best option for you,... read more

working