jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can you help me write better?

1. vincentamichael profile image59
    vincentamichaelposted 6 years ago

Can you help me write better?

Thanks for stopping by Luis on my newly created hub. I read your comment and would like to take the opportunity to learn the experience that you have already mastered in. Would you be willing to share some insights on the writing career of yours?

2. MojoDawg profile image59
    MojoDawgposted 6 years ago

You are probably a very capable writer.
    1 You need to know why you will be writing, (if you love it) that's the right answer
    2 Develop a methodology for consistently working on your technique but mainly working on a consistent approach to writing regularly.

Check out my hub:
    http://mojodawg.hubpages.com/hub/How-to … ey-Writing
    This hub contains some basics that can really help you along.
    My ghost blogging hub may be of help as well.

Additionally, check out my profile page and browse my seo writing site, I give some ideas and info about writing for different purposes. contact me personally anytime.
    Best Wishes in your writing and whatever you do: DON'T STOP!!!!!

3. LuisEGonzalez profile image86
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

Try to write on topics about which you know, separate paragraphs into easy to read ones instead of long ones, use: "you", "I" instead of "one" like "you should write" instead of "one should write." Proofread several times before publishing and do not be in a rush to publish. Sometimes you can think of adding more to a hub after you re-read it a couple of days later. If using images, use those that directly demonstrate or illustrate your topic etc.. Do not repeat the same word or phrase too often; use synonyms.

For platforms such as HubPages, it is best to write hubs that are about 400 to 800 words.

4. profile image52
    blah beautyposted 5 years ago

I am a writer and I would say a good way to write better is to keep practicing and write for the reader as much as yourself think about the pesonality your charecters in the story are like don't hold back, in other words don't stay safe many writer have that problem of being to comfortable they don't think of diffrent ways to write so suspense isn't there cause you already know how the author thinks and his/her writing style avoid using the same words often and most importantly be intune with your writing and have phone