jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How many of you here are Full-time writer?

1. blbhhdcn profile image60
    blbhhdcnposted 7 years ago

How many of you here are Full-time writer?

2. zzron profile image57
    zzronposted 7 years ago

I don't know if I can say I am, but I do look at Hubpages every day and respond to comments and questions and answers and the forums.  And I also enjoy writing, the hubs but only when I think of something interesting or entertaining or informative.  If I could come up with a hub  every day I would.

3. profile image0
    ShadowKing!posted 7 years ago

I am. I make a living off of ghostwriting for websites needing textual assistance in content. I make pennies from hubpages. But the fact that I'm full time as a ghostwriter balances out. I'm not in need of $$$. Ghostwriting is very lucrative, but it's difficult to get a career out of it.

4. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I am...I make my money through freelancing and am slowly getting the four affiliate sites I write for to earn a larger and larger portion of my earnings to free up my time a bit and make the earnings a little more stable. Occasionally I'll take on some transcription work to fill in with the times I don't feel creative enough to write, but about 95% of all my income comes from writing.

5. jasoncox83 profile image74
    jasoncox83posted 7 years ago

I am sure most are only part time writers...Most of us whom write full time like myself have many avenues of revenue. Some may blog, others write for flat rate articles, pitch articles to magazines (hard to break into but pays upwards of 1.00 per word) write for revenue sharing websites like HP etc. Try creating a hub on this topic and run a poll. Only then would you at least get a small scale idea on a full time, to part time ratio.

6. Teresa Schultz profile image81
    Teresa Schultzposted 7 years ago

If one calls html coding and writing reports on Internet research findings writing, then yes, I'm a full time writer.  If not, then I would say about 40% of my income comes from writing articles - for clients, for my own sites and for quite a few other sites.

7. nicregi profile image78
    nicregiposted 7 years ago

Hi there.

I wouldn't say I am a complete full-time writer but I write everyday. In Hubs, Triond, Blogger and WordPress. I love writing and even though I have a day-time job, I still write and trying to make a living out of it.

Yes it is tough but I think end of the day, it is so fun to see that people actually read and appreciate what you write.