This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I get more traffic and views in my hubs?

1. Elbeto94 profile image68
    Elbeto94posted 7 years ago

How do I get more traffic and views in my hubs?

I have a lot to write about, interesting too. Any tips to improve my traffic? please

2. mainstreetcm profile image58
    mainstreetcmposted 7 years ago

You can increase your traffic by selecting tags so your hub show up in the "related hubs" section of other hubs. Additionally you will want to try your best to increase the hubscore of your hub. A great way to do this is by suggesting links to other hubs, linking to your own hubs, etc.

Some traffic will come from Google, but to really take advantage of this you need to be doing proper keyword research before writing your hub. I rely on hubpages itself to drive most of my traffic and I have been quite successful.

3. dave1973 profile image56
    dave1973posted 7 years ago

Also may  I add follow more hubbers, create more of a network and they may follow you back this will give you back links to your profile page.

4. drvosjeca profile image60
    drvosjecaposted 7 years ago

like guys before me said, you have to do some linking to other related hubs, get some followers and follow more guys. Become my follower and i will do same for you. You need to become a part of community basicly, you can not make it on your own just posting hub and do nothing else.

working