What is your personal hub goal?

1. Mom Kat profile image79
    Mom Katposted 7 years ago

What is your personal hub goal?

Do you have a personal goal here on hub pages?
    number of articles written?
    number of followers?
    number of accolades?
    earn money from google?
    What's your personal goal?

Mine: I want to have as many (or more) articles as I do days that I have been a member. *BUT - they have to be good articles that rank in the top 25%.

2. Spider Girl profile image74
    Spider Girlposted 7 years ago

To get as many followers and readers as I can by writing quality hubs about the things I know and love to write about! And yes, to maintain an author score of 90+...

3. rickzimmerman profile image78
    rickzimmermanposted 7 years ago

I'll answer several of your questions: first, my hub goal for now is to just keep writing — more, better, more varied, more interesting, more personality — because then I think the money part will take care of itself. I'm also writing to gain greater credibility with my potential audience of customers for my architectural, design and litigation services. Second, for help with article topics, why not do what I did: browse a bunch of other hubbers' work and see what topics suggest themselves to you. For example, I now write on cooking, stamps, Beatles, architecture, green design, taxes, marriage, divorce, detectives, Harvard, Junkanoo, Cleveland — you name it: whatever interests me at the moment. Some day somebody is gonna start reading every article. All I have to do is wait.

Closed to reply