jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Can adding all suggested tags be a bad thing?

1. David 470 profile image82
    David 470posted 7 years ago

Can adding all suggested tags be a bad thing?

A lot of suggested tags I get can be good, but are often missing a word in between for some reason. The words suggested are in the context so it is relevant, but can adding to many be harmful,good, or neither?

2. waynet profile image76
    waynetposted 7 years ago

The suggested tags are only there to give you ideas.....I hardly ever use them, because they might be relevant, but are they good searched on tags or not? I would say not.

3. Mdmumtazmehdi profile image61
    Mdmumtazmehdiposted 7 years ago

You can add tag if the tag word match with your hub word or relevent

4. drvosjeca profile image61
    drvosjecaposted 7 years ago

it is nothing wrong with adding them, but like guys before me said, you have to give relevant tags

5. HoopBot profile image59
    HoopBotposted 7 years ago

Kind of, they are just suggestions. The one reason it can be damaging is because the more tags you have, the weaker they are.

6. profile image0
    rcmwealth2dayposted 7 years ago

I only add the suggested tags that seem to be a good fit and make the most sense for my article.

Some of the suggested tags seem like they just pull random words from the article. However, sometimes the suggested tags remind me of something I needed to tag in the first place but forgot.

7. dabeaner profile image58
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

They are only suggestions.  Many will do you no good because no one would actually be searching for those precise keyphrases that comprise the tags.  So, just use them as a guide, and if you really want to check them out, and have the time, run them through the Google keyword tool.
    https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

Closed to reply

working