jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

how much time does it take to research and write a hub?

1. 6hotfingers3 profile image60
    6hotfingers3posted 7 years ago

how much time does it take to research and write a hub?

2. dashingclaire profile image72
    dashingclaireposted 7 years ago

For me depending on the subject, it could be 4 hours or at least 8 hours. The more research and verification of facts takes time.

3. realtalker profile image38
    realtalkerposted 7 years ago

A hub should be researched before it's written. Me for example, I do a lot of researching but I break it down on the Hub so the average John or Jane Doe can understand.

You can have a lot of content on a hub, but if they (you viewers) don't understand it and it's concept their not going to enjoy.

For an affiliate marketer like myself, I rely on individuals buying products that I've used or heavily researched to earn a living, so I have to write hubs that can assist them or guide to them to something else in a concise, simple matter.

In short, I take about a day to research the fundamentals of what I'm going to write about the next day.

4. mackyxx profile image67
    mackyxxposted 7 years ago

Depends how much you know about what you're writing.  If you're writing about yourself or things that have happened to you theres no research time at all.   You'll also find there is no-one better qualified in the world!  Its just the time it takes to pen it.

5. 6hotfingers3 profile image60
    6hotfingers3posted 7 years ago

Thank you to everyone that responded to my question. I feel a lot better. I also spend valuable time researching for my Hubs. Once I  get the info in my head, I can usually write the Hub in no time.
    Take Care!

Closed to reply

working