jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you get new ideas to start a powerful hub?

1. Bed Bug profile image56
    Bed Bugposted 7 years ago

How do you get new ideas to start a powerful hub?

I am not getting any new thought to start with a new hub and wondering how you people are getting ideas?

2. mackyxx profile image65
    mackyxxposted 7 years ago

I've only written one but have so many ideas but not the time to sit down and write them. Sounds to me like you've got the start of a hub right there..... "the difficulties of deciding on a hub" tongue Good luck with your new project!

3. Sweetsusieg profile image85
    Sweetsusiegposted 7 years ago

I read other peoples hubs and comments, sometimes just a word in the comment will trigger something to write about. 

Not all of my hubs are going to generate money.  But in order for me to keep the juices flowing, I write whatever is on my mind then publish it. 

I hope that one day my writing will improve enough that something gets noticed.

Good Luck!

4. C.A. Johnson profile image70
    C.A. Johnsonposted 7 years ago

I write a lot about the United States,its problems, my hopes for it. The news is always triggering my brain into something. I also write about household stuff, mostly kitchen related. Sometimes I delve into history. Do you remember having to write history reports in school? The history reports you wrote in school we perceived by a person with little life experience. Look at those same topics again through the eyes of the person you are now. This to make comparisons. In the end you may not write about history but you may write about a new perspective the you found while looking back at history.

Other than that, write whatever. Moments of silliness, things that make you laugh, things that make you cry, or anything else. When you sit down to write, write whatever. If it turns into a hub, great. If it doesn't, don't worry it may grow up to be a hub one day. Even a bad idea or what seems like a bad idea can become a great work if it is shown the light of day.

5. wingedcentaur profile image84
    wingedcentaurposted 7 years ago

Good Day Bed Bug

I get a lot of ideas right here, in the Q & A. Frequently I find questions people pose that intrigue me, and that I feel the need to address in depth. So I recommend you just troll the Q & A like I do, all kinds of things will jump out at you, I think. Good Luck!

working