jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How do you keep yourself motivated in consistently writing hubs?

1. petiteletters profile image55
    petitelettersposted 7 years ago

How do you keep yourself motivated in consistently writing hubs?

2. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 7 years ago

for me motivation comes through living and existing daily.  I am constantly seeing as well as experiencing things to write about.  It also helps to have an imagination.

3. Liberate profile image56
    Liberateposted 7 years ago

My Faith In God, And The Idea ... I'm Helping And Spreading His World.

To Be Able To Give A True And Loving Answer, To Benefit The Lives Of Others.

I Enjoy Writing My Emotions And Views, I Don't Want To Limit My Mind; My Message Needs To Be Fallen Behind.

4. sminut13 profile image72
    sminut13posted 7 years ago

This is one question that I've been trying to answer myself as I've personally been out of touch for so long. Mainly, my reason for not writing was due to laziness, but not only that, it was also because I was not inspired enough or did not have any ideas on what to write. Also, when I did have some ideas, the problem started when I wasn't able to write down my thoughts properly. As a result, I have not been writing for long.
    Seeing this question made me think and for me personally, I was motivated now, after my long absence, because of the new changes to this site. hehe It's become so much better.
    Not only that, I've started reading recently, and I've been getting some ideas on what I would really like to write about though of course, I'd have to do some research on them.
    At the same time, the comments are another factor that really motivate me to write. It makes me happy that there are people who's actually enjoyed what I wrote or that I'm able to help people.
    Of course, one other motivation is making money. It is slow for me, especially since I don't have many hubs and not all are what I would call useful or good hubs. But slowly but surely, my hubs are helping me to earn something and I even received payment once. My joy then was indescribable.
    Also, what motivates me most is that there is no deadline for me to finish and I can write about whatever I like.
    I hope that you are able to be motivated to write too.

5. eli grey profile image59
    eli greyposted 7 years ago

Whenever something inspires you or lifts your spirits, write about it. It doesn't have to be something topical per se, at least I don't think so. If you've had an epiphany, write about it. Have a funny story about something that happened last week, write about it. Experience something new, write about it. Your childhood is something to share. A big part of writing in general is to communicate, so anything you want to say will be good enough.

6. sofs profile image83
    sofsposted 7 years ago

This is something I love to talk about, motivation comes from within. If you want to be motivated here is a sure fire way. Write on topics that you are passionate about.
    Research them for a while and get your facts right.
    The more you read and think on the subject the more you are motivated to write.
    Slowly increase the area of interest and go into related fields, they can widen your scope for writing.
    Don't stick to one area as you go along take up other areas that may not be your primary focus  and do what was suggested earlier.
    Passion is the key!  Never give up!!
    Best wishes !!

7. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

try hubing daily I try to create at least one new hub a day aslo i make lists of what i think peopple want to know about then i pick a topic and write a hub to be sucessful you have to stay with it keep motivating yourself dont let anyone tell you your not good enouph