jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How hard is to get a 100 Hub score and how hard is it to maintain it?

1. toddlergirlcloth profile image54
    toddlergirlclothposted 7 years ago

How hard is to get a 100 Hub score and how hard is it to maintain it?

I have seen some excellent HubPages with high scores.  But they seem to fluctuate allot.  Is it hard to keep that Hub Score.

2. EnergyAdvisor profile image75
    EnergyAdvisorposted 7 years ago

Just write good stuff, participate with comments on hubs and in the forums.

3. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

I believe it is achievable but takes a lot of hard work  to get there and to maintain it. Yes it fluctuates a lot. Profile score actually may not mean money. Some people who may not have 100 may be earning more than those with 100's ,so it depends on what you want

4. jasoncox83 profile image74
    jasoncox83posted 7 years ago

Be active, and post hubs...Make sure your hubs are of high quality, and in the end it will come natural, and easier than you may think. I hit a 97 without even trying smile (then took a week off, and it dropped to 91 I am afraid which stinks.)

5. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

depends on how often you hub and what topics you choose aslo depends on your writting skills and activity level with in hub pages

6. abhijeet4800 profile image81
    abhijeet4800posted 7 years ago

Hub score is different from hub karma and profile score....hub karma are the points that you get for doing community service..like writing comments on other hubs...following someone...answering questions etc.....

Profile score ..is the generally the mean of the total published hub score you have.....

Individual Hub score ...depends on many factors like 1) quality of the stuff ..that is ...original content gets more score....2) any article with a 1500+ words generally gets about 85+ hub score 3) hubs with images and videos gets more score when appropriately used with text .....4) traffic the hub is generating

working