How does the share revenue appear in the adsense account?
There is difference between the visits shown in Adsense and Analytics. The shared revenue does it mean that 40% of the time, there are only ads from Hubpages and 60% of the time they are from me?
You are correct, for 60% of visits, hubpages will show your adsense ads and for the remaining 40% visitors will see hubpages ads, so this should look like this:
-You see 100 visits in Google Analytics
- You see 60 ads impressions on adsense account
However this don't work correctly in reality, so traffic statistics might be different between hubpages and analytics (due to different tracking methods)
That's right 60% of the time your adsense code is displayed and 40% it's Hubpages adsense code.
One note: the stats within Hubpages are on a running 24 hour time. Analytics is on Pacific Standard Time.
So you'll want to look at the stats in analytics to compare to adsense views.
by Levictus Marcus Saarith6 months ago
Hopefully someone from Hubpages HQ can look into this.I believe that those of us that are using a hosted account with Adsense are not getting any ad revenue on impressions from the niche sites.I base this on the fact...
by apriyojit4 years ago
If you apply for adsense through hubpages, that would be a hosted account. In order to use that adsense id on your blog, you need to submit that blog to google for verification. Once that is done, you will be able to...
by SEO Expert Kerala8 years ago
I have one adsense account and analytics account in same email ID .According to google ,"Now you can track your earning sources in adsense , by using google analytics" But adsense earnings...
by Jesse Helton3 years ago
I've applied 3 times and I'm still not accepted. I really like hubpages and I don't want to switch to another platform. I put a ton of effort into my hubs and really hope someone can help me out. Any suggestions?...
by Heather Edgens5 years ago
I'm sure somewhere someone has already asked this, but....What happens if you don't have an Adsense account? Can you still earn from Hubpages through their ad program?I'm only asking, because the other day I was...
by klaceyjsmith3 years ago
I am just learning all about everything on the internet, and I signed up for a Google AdSense account so that I could get paid for my articles. Well, I don't know what the heck I did, but they deleted my account...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.