jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

How would you describe your experience on hubpages?

1. coolhubs profile image61
    coolhubsposted 7 years ago

How would you describe your experience on hubpages?

2. junglejuiced profile image61
    junglejuicedposted 7 years ago

It's a great place to share information and discover information. I like the look and feel of it as well as how easy it is to create good looking informative hubs.

I like how quality content is rewarded and poor content is not. The fact that you can make a small amount of money if you're good is a nice sweetener.

3. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Love it, its been such a great experience here for me. The only negative point is that it is addictive!! 
    My long term dreams have now found an outlet!
    I can just be myself here. HP is awesome.

4. Specialk3749 profile image60
    Specialk3749posted 7 years ago

I am almost to my 1 year anniversary and I have really enjoyed it! Writing is something that I have always liked and hubpages makes it easy.  I tried other places and it was too complicated.  Money making has been slow, but I am listening to other's advice about being patient.

5. Richard Craig profile image77
    Richard Craigposted 7 years ago

I've been here 9 months now and never had a problem.   When I joined I received a warm welcome and immediately felt at home.  This site is full of friendly, good conscious people who all share the joy of writing with me.  I have never thought of quitting as it's just a great place to be.

6. Mom Kat profile image80
    Mom Katposted 7 years ago

I really enjoy it here.  I have come accross a few fellow hubbers that seem to neg. for my taste.  But for the most part I've had a positive experience here and plan to stick around.

7. nicregi profile image77
    nicregiposted 7 years ago

Great and excellent! Love every moment of it smile

8. Motor leathers profile image56
    Motor leathersposted 7 years ago

This is posting articles about the things I like and that may be helpful to people. I also contact with the people, who share my interests and meeting my old friends. Something like that.

9. sugz profile image75
    sugzposted 7 years ago

i love it, i'm havin soo much fun.
    since i met 'HP', i find it hard goin to bed before 3am.. ooops hehe

my brain hasn't worked this much in overdrive for a long time.. i have no idea where it's comin up with it's darn ideas, but, they're keepin me amused... especially after midnght like it is now.. dang, near 2am again.. will check the 'answers' list for new stuff in the mornin hehe

now sofs.. how can you say HP being adictive is negative???
    just make another coffee, sit back an giggle ur butt off while writin some wacky question that makes us other idjits reply.. hehe

its adictive alright.. i am so glad it is, otherwise i'd be stuck on that damn dating site which i find sooo boring!

hahahahahahahhaa

10. coolhubs profile image61
    coolhubsposted 7 years ago

Very encouraging Sugz, I am abit new to hub and I am looking for just honest answers. Thanks a million!

11. cblack profile image66
    cblackposted 7 years ago

It is a great place to start with learning how to make money online. It has easy tools to measure traffic and evaluate statistics. You can take the fundamental core skills you learn about the internet here and use them to crawl outwards to other ways of making money online.

12. gvannorman150 profile image70
    gvannorman150posted 7 years ago

Ive only been a member for about 2 days.  But, this has been a great ride for me.  I have tried blogging and recently started learning about niche blogging.  So, I am using hubpages as a way to earn while I learn.

I have 6 hubs up so far, and plan more soon.

working