jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How many hubs does it take to make money?

1. 5institutes profile image64
    5institutesposted 7 years ago

How many hubs does it take to make money?

Curious about the success stories on HP, being pretty new myself to it.

2. BRIAN SLATER profile image88
    BRIAN SLATERposted 7 years ago

well in truth it could be just one, if the content is unique and it's what people are searching for. It also depends on how much money your talking about.

3. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Brian Slater is right...it could just be one. How much you make per hub all comes down to how searched the subject you write about is, how well you pick your keywords to rank well, how much money each click is worth with those particular keywords, and how well you promote yourself. I have over 200 hubs now and make a decent amount, nothing too fantastic but enough to keep it in my work day, but most of them were written before I had any keyword understanding at all and I did very little to enhance the hubs or promote them. The ones I posted within the last couple of months are doing much better than all but about a half a dozen of these, and about 20-30% of my earnings are still tied up in a single hub that just happened to be in demand, even though I didn't know it at the time I wrote it.

To sum up: the number doesn't matter, here quality definitely rules over quantity.

4. 5institutes profile image64
    5institutesposted 7 years ago

thanks you two - I am an IMer and only (almost...) a year at it.  Make most of my money from my websites (self hosted) though have only now begun to see some profit in my hubs.

I also found other hubbers that have posted their earnings (Ryankat or something like that...forget the name) - pretty impressive.

Can't argue with a backlink that pays you!

Do you guys have any tips to maximize earnings potential - like with the Amazon modules or AdSense?

Thank again!

Closed to reply

working