jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How many hubs do you have to write to earn money? How much would you earn?

1. susi10 profile image96
    susi10posted 5 years ago

How many hubs do you have to write to earn money? How much would you earn?

What would be your average income for fifty hubs?

2. Brett.Tesol profile image49
    Brett.Tesolposted 5 years ago

It is not so much about the amount of hubs, but rather their quality and subject matter. If you are under the Hubpages ad program, then you will earn from traffic (and in my opinion this is steadier). For the hubs, when you start one, there is a guide to targets that are worth achieving ... such as full size photos, 1250 words, video, poll etc. Keywords are also very important, as is meeting a need/want with your article. If it is interesting or useful, then it is more likely to be shared with others.

However, depending on your niche, you may or may not get traffic to an article. To give you an idea, I would say that 1000-1500 visitors a day will net you $4-5. It will take a long time to reach that, but once you are there, it will continue normally. Articles also take about 6 months to age, so ones you write now may not get traffic, but in 6-9 months could suddenly be your most popular ones.

If you want more tips, I have written a lot about this. My 100th Hub shares many tips too. Hope this helps and good luck.

susi10posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks so much Brett!

3. Joseph Muendo profile image61
    Joseph Muendoposted 5 years ago

Hi Susi. I would advice you to write more on you bio data. add your own personal picture to which people can relate to.

Edit your hubs nicely reducing the spaces es between your capsules. You can also add videos to your hubs from you tube.

Also make use of Google keyword tool whenever writing a hub. Plus you need to share your work via social media like Facebook, twitter and pinterest for more traffic hence earning.

So far you are doing great do not give up.

susi10posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the wonderful advice, Joseph!

working