jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Groups

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 9 years ago

Can anyone point me at  a URL that will show the contents of one of my groups? I want to be able to send a link to the group rather than a single hub.

I can't for the life of me find one. Thanks

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 9 years ago

I've never seen a link to a group.  The only place I ever see all the hubs as organized by group is when viewing my hubs with the author tools.

3. Isabella Snow profile image86
    Isabella Snowposted 9 years ago

Mark, if you mean email someone a link to all the hubs in a group, you can use the tags.

For example, if you wanted to send someone a link to all your motorcycle hubs, you could show them this http://hubpages.com/author/Mark+Knowles/motorcycle/hot  which will list your hot, best and most recent hubs for that tag.

You can find the link by clicking on the motorcycle tag in the tag box on your profile page.

HTH.

4. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 9 years ago

Relache - Yes, me too. I was hoping there was something like that for a reader to find.

Isabella - I guess I can use the tags. I will have to go back and make sure I have the right tags on everything. Oh well....

Thanks anyway.

1. Jerrico Usher profile image57
      Jerrico Usherposted 9 years agoin reply to this

thats brilliant Isabelle, that answered my current question sweet!

Jerrico

2. Jerrico Usher profile image57
      Jerrico Usherposted 9 years agoin reply to this

create a hub with just the links with an explanation of the group, then link them to the hub itself.. could work (and add impression potential to your group.. $$$?)

5. Isabella Snow profile image86
    Isabella Snowposted 9 years ago

Jerrico, if you call me Isabelle one more time I'm going get a little upset!

working