jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why do the same people (low hub scores) keep clogging up the Questions area with

1. Hogan Quick profile image60
    Hogan Quickposted 7 years ago

Why do the same people (low hub scores) keep clogging up the Questions area with idiotic questions?

You know who you are with your sub par hub scores asking question after question in fractured English rife with grammar and spelling errors.  Wish you would stop so others who actually want information could be heard.  Want to improve your hub score?  Write good hubs.

2. WoodsmensPost profile image69
    WoodsmensPostposted 7 years ago

I thinking because some don't have a clue and it is a no follow backlink so questions must be asked.

3. puebloman profile image61
    pueblomanposted 7 years ago

Do cloogin' de works aksing questions they now the anseer to!
    By way, I get pregnint three times las week. Is is OK?

4. Dr Sharon Schuetz profile image60
    Dr Sharon Schuetzposted 7 years ago

Perhaps it's because they are new and trying to find their  way around. But, sadly not everyone remembers what it's like to be a Newbie on these type of sites, so they get a little pompous and arrogant.

5. profile image0
    TransScribblerposted 7 years ago

I agree with the Doc. These places can be kind of hairy. It's two months since I joined HP, and I still don't get half of it.
    Add to that the fact that contrary to the opinion of the inhabitants of a certain northern hemisphere country, not everyone on the planet speaks/writes English as their first language.

Closed to reply

working