jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Does the view count of my hub include my own views of my hub too(assuming I'm lo

1. VISHKI profile image73
    VISHKIposted 7 years ago

Does the view count of my hub include my own views of my hub too(assuming I'm logged in)?

If yes, I think it is wrong to count my own views too especially if i'm logged in.

2. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

You have to deduct the times you have been on your page.That's what I do,or just stay off the page all-day and then you can see how many visits you acually had.It may happen just to boost your confidence in yourself by blowing it up a little bit.

3. Petstrel profile image63
    Petstrelposted 7 years ago

As far as I know, your own (while logged in) views don't count. But I can check - I'll click each of my hubs tomorrow morning and see if after that (or after a while) they will all have at least one view.

4. humagaia profile image55
    humagaiaposted 7 years ago

You can test this out yourself by starting a new hub and then hitting "done editing".
    After you have done this a few times, wait for the stats to be updated and then look at the stats. Since you have not published by this point the only views there could be are yours. I think the stats will show that you have visited a number of times.
    If you are thinking of bumping up your numbers by doing this then consider again as the only person you will be kidding is yourself. The only numbers you should be interested in should be the number of views from external sources - search engine traffic that is.

5. sir_tallest profile image64
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

I think it does count.....but your Analytics Statistics should be able to help you with the real count

6. Sweetsusieg profile image84
    Sweetsusiegposted 7 years ago

No, viewing your own Hubs does not count as views, unless you are not logged in.

working