jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

would you still write Hub articles if you do not qualify for Google adsense paym

1. 6hotfingers3 profile image61
    6hotfingers3posted 7 years ago

would you still write Hub articles if you do not qualify for Google adsense payments? Why

2. DStettler profile image60
    DStettlerposted 7 years ago

Yeah, because it's fun. Besides I haven't gotten a thing from adsense... yet. But I still like to see what people think of my writings.

3. Apostle Jack profile image62
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

I do it to spread the words of God and to be a Witness of His education to my spirit and to fulfill prophecy to the world.

4. sid_candid profile image61
    sid_candidposted 7 years ago

Adsense is certainly a motivation for writing Hubs but not the only reason for me. I like to share information about topics I am aware about. I also love when people comment on my hub. But the most inspiration thing for me about writing hubs is i just love to write.

5. Research Analyst profile image84
    Research Analystposted 7 years ago

Yes because you can earn from Kontera, Ebay, Amazon and affiliate products, and if you have your own website you can generate interest by writing about topics related to your site.

Some people are able to get exposure for books that they have self published as well. Or just to be part of the amazing hubpage community.

6. telltale profile image75
    telltaleposted 7 years ago

Well, Adsense says I do not qualify because the website I submitted happened to be 'incomplete'.  So, for now, I am not having Adsense, and will continue to write if I feel like it.  I am writing not so much for money, as I should be, shouldn't I... smile

7. 6hotfingers3 profile image61
    6hotfingers3posted 7 years ago

Thank you all so very much. Now I remember the second reason I enjoy Hubpages. There are a lot of great people who have no problem encouraging a fellow hubber.
    Great Show!
    Thank You Again!

Closed to reply

working