To publish a hub at Hubpages, can I mention my personal affiliate link with a on

1. hossainsharif profile image52
    hossainsharifposted 7 years ago

To publish a hub at Hubpages, can I mention my personal affiliate link with a online store ?

Suppose I am writing directly on particular online store. I like to add to hubpages as my hub, can I directly put the affiliate link of the online store in my proposed hub?

2. Road Trip Amy profile image61
    Road Trip Amyposted 7 years ago

You can include affiliate links in your hubs, but you can't include a whole bunch of those links in one hub, and you can't include links to the same affiliate page in each of your hubs.  If you include too many, you'll see a warning that your hub is considered "overly promotional," and you'll typically have a chance to go back and edit it to reduce the links and fix the problem.  One more caveat -- if you've copied your hub's content from somewhere else on the internet (even if it's your own writing somewhere else on the internet, like on a blog), the hub will be deemed a "duplicate," and duplicate hubs cannot have ANY affiliate links in them.

working