jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How much time do you spend on Hubpages every day or every week ?

1. Ingenira profile image84
    Ingeniraposted 7 years ago

How much time do you spend on Hubpages every day or every week ?

2. Pcunix profile image92
    Pcunixposted 7 years ago

Too much.

Well, maybe not.  It seems like a lot, but it is fill-in time between doing other things, so it isn't as much as it seems.  Off and on, early morning to late evening, but there is plenty of "off" in there.

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

lately very little because my company is really busy. i'd like to have time to write a few hubs but it isn't happening right now.

4. highprofile profile image68
    highprofileposted 7 years ago

I have only just started going back onto it.

What I am doing is planning my usage on it so that I can fit it around my spare time.  I also write about on the stuff down during the day in my diary that will now start to help me generate more topics to write about on the hubs i write.

I am also going to finish my travel series as its been far to long getting it done.

So about an hour a day will be my target from now on...

5. amsmoving profile image57
    amsmovingposted 7 years ago

About an hour or so each day.  Try not to spend much more than that, but I often find myself scouring the site much longer.

6. profile image0
    miolunaposted 7 years ago

I spend 3-4 hours per day. But I'm here only for one week.

7. izettl profile image95
    izettlposted 7 years ago

an average of two hours a day.I try to keep a schedule- time for reading and replying to comments and time to write and time to read other hubs, which there just isnt enough time to do any of those especially with a part-time business and full time mom load. I'd spend 8 hours a day on it if I could. I love to learn from others and I love to write!

8. profile image52
    MrAhSeaposted 7 years ago

More each day

Stumbled upon site by luck (good or bad not sure ) about a week ago Reading loads of interesting stuff and writing some boring stuff possibly as well probably some might say. Its becoming a habit and moving on from there to a addiction i think.Brilliant for a insomniac like me.

9. leni sands profile image76
    leni sandsposted 6 years ago

possibly 2 (+) hours per day inc. 20 mins in the morning before I go to work checking to see if I've any messages or comments, the reminder at night after tea & just before bedtime.  Some days I don't go on at all (shame on me) but I usually catch up as soon as possible afterwards.  I like to do a bit of hub hopping and commenting and think up questions to ask...lol...so much fun!